ABILITI Groundwork Paper
Transnational survey about the current use of telepresence systems in schools in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, and Spain. It can serve educators, scientists and policy- makers as a basis for transfer and creation of new educational support systems for inclusion of ill pupils.
The ABILITI Groundwork Paper can be read and downloaded below. ⇓
ABILITI Teacher Handbook
Guidance for any teacher suddenly confronted with the challenge of integrating an ill pupil in class:
- socio-emotional aspects of teaching ill children
- existing telepresence systems, their potential and shortcomings as basis for making informed selection decisions
- lesson planning, classroom management, and implementation of hybrid lessons
The ABILITI Teacher Handbook will be available for download in February 2024.
ABILITI Training Programme
Initial and in-service training for teacher (students):
- psychological background knowledge, methodological and technical guidance on the use of telepresence systems for inclusion of ill pupils
- practical recommendations for lesson planning and classroom management
Applicable in online, face-to-face and hybrid delivery modes.
The ABILITI Training Programme will be available for download in February 2024.
ABILITI Assessment Toolbox
Easy to use tools to foster quality assurance of teaching and positive feedback culture at schools. In particular to assess the impact of deployment of telepresence systems in integrating ill pupils and measure pupils’ “sense of belonging”.
The ABILITI Assessment Toolbox will be available for download in in February 2024.